WE HAVE UPDATED!!!

CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!!!

www.paisleycakes.com


Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Chocolate Chess Set


I know that this is not a cake, although i wanted to share it as something that could possibly be done! I made this Solid Chocolate Chess Set for a business marketing Venture that was done at the college. This would be a great gift to give to someone who is an avid chess enthusiast or someone who just likes chocolate!


There are many options of what you can do with chocolate. Keep this in mind when you are trying to get something for that special someone who is hard to buy for!

0 comments:

Welcome to Cakes On Call!

Hello everyone and welcome to my website. I hope that you will find what you are looking for.

To navigate this blog, click on the labels to the right. New pictures are added often. If you have any questions, comments or orders, please feel free to contact me.

~Lanae