WE HAVE UPDATED!!!

CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!!!

www.paisleycakes.com


Sunday, June 7, 2009

Allison















Here is the cake that I did for my old roommate Allison. She wanted something with a simple country feel. She also really liked the lattice type basketweave. Her colors were red, yellow, and blue, so i incorporated them into the flowers on the cake. I also used raffia in the design to help add to the simple country feel.





The cake was very beautiful yet quite simple. It ended up being a beautiful addition to the wedding reception.




0 comments:

Welcome to Cakes On Call!

Hello everyone and welcome to my website. I hope that you will find what you are looking for.

To navigate this blog, click on the labels to the right. New pictures are added often. If you have any questions, comments or orders, please feel free to contact me.

~Lanae