WE HAVE UPDATED!!!

CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!!!

www.paisleycakes.com


Sunday, August 9, 2009

Reunion


This cake was made for a class reunion. The school colors are purple and yellow. So I did purple rose buds on each slice of cake. This sheet cake serves 54 people and is great for parties, weddings, reunions, or other occasion. Roses can be customized with colors, or we can do other decorations on the top of each slice of cake.

Here is a close up of the individual rose buds. These are my favorite to do. :)

0 comments:

Welcome to Cakes On Call!

Hello everyone and welcome to my website. I hope that you will find what you are looking for.

To navigate this blog, click on the labels to the right. New pictures are added often. If you have any questions, comments or orders, please feel free to contact me.

~Lanae