WE HAVE UPDATED!!!

CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!!!

www.paisleycakes.com


Friday, September 4, 2009

The Twins!


This is the cake that i did for my Aunt Cathrynn's Baby shower. She is having twins, one girl and one boy! :) I had so much fun making this cake. The cake itself is a one layer cake iced in buttercream and decorated with marshmallow fondant strips. The palm tree with coconuts and the monkey family is hand sculpted out of fondant as well.

It was the hit of the shower. The children especially loved the monkeys.


My cousin Emery wanted the whole palm tree for himself. The other kids got to share the monkeys! I'm glad that everyone loved it so much!

0 comments:

Welcome to Cakes On Call!

Hello everyone and welcome to my website. I hope that you will find what you are looking for.

To navigate this blog, click on the labels to the right. New pictures are added often. If you have any questions, comments or orders, please feel free to contact me.

~Lanae